Mission Statement and Beliefs
We will provide a safe, compassionate and secure environment in which every child is educated to be leaders.
Together, we provide the foundation for life-long learning.
We believe in:
- The capacity of all students to meet high expectations for learning.
- The optimum intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and cultural development of each child.
- The development of a positive attitude toward life-long learning.
- The development of each into a responsible citizen and community leader.
- The cooperative efforts of school, home, and community to monitor and support progress in meeting standards with no expectations and no excuses.
- The continuous professional development in Professional Learning Communities to implement best practice strategies in the classroom to optimize student achievement.